sentimental family man

09:33


thoughts in sync with the flow of a new day,
so just pray, think and live in a new way,
pray for strength and the motive to do better,
thoughts to fail, fuck that, peep my open letter.


Getting back from a holiday can be a pain in the butt and holiday hangover is the worst. There are times when I feel like quitting and just packing up and moving on to a sunny seaside beach and becoming a fisherman or lifeguard or something. But, I remember  responsibilities. My family and friends need me, first and foremost, to stay and I in turn need them. For my family, we support one another and that is how it should be, at least until we're ready to fly the nest and win without being dependent on one another.

That doesn't necessarily mean I have to give up on something I aspire to do or to live, it just means helping out those who helped me get to where I am now until they can live without me. Would I be in a position to live and even have these thoughts and schemes if it wasn't for them? 

Sant Vicenc, Tossa De Mar

No, I don't owe them anything, but I will anyway because that's how I've been raised. And I thank God that i'm not about to abandon these folks. So sorry sunshine lifestyle, until I can guarantee my family will have food on the table for the rest of their life without me, you'll have to wait just a little bit longer. 

I love my family and friends, and no sunshine beach will let me turn my back on them. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments